1. are not listed in alphabetical order.
2. remain in the order we received them.
3. have been added to our database
as Honorary Acadgrads so they can
register for classes at half price.
Congratulations, Bullet Riders!
What are you trying to make happen?
1. Let everyone know where to find basic help — and where to serve.
2. How will you measure success?
When Needhelp News reaches every single address, door-to-door, in America.
3. What’s the first thing you need to do to get started?
Ignite a “Needhelp Day” in communities across the U.S. using “Needhelp News.”
1. I want to be a successful writer of fiction.
2. Success will be selling the books and stories I write.
3. Aside from honing my craft, contacting Mr. Hank McCann, which I did.
1. I want every US Rugby Player to have the right Health Insurance.
2. My Success is Five Thousand Clients.
3. The first thing is to win the Eagles contract for their HRA.
1. Provide brand strategy and creative solutions for for-profit social interest enterprises.
2. The number of organizations that make an impact from my help.
3. Let those organizations know I'm here for them.
1. Explore and reveal the plenitude of creation. The world is fun!
2. Success will be measured in joy and American dollars.
3. Already started. Next 'to do' item is 'Ship remaining books to Amazon.'
1. I want to be a world changing writer
2. By the number of readers I can have
1. What are you trying to make happen?
Born on Radio, Speak to Mike is hungry for some international experience.
2. How will you measure success?
I eat, sleep and walk radio and by crossing international boundaries.
3. What’s the first thing you need to do to get started?
Get in touch with radio mentors and let them hear my dream!
(preface to #1, not what I am trying to do, what I am doing)
1) I am designing technology to reduce electricity consumption worldwide by 50%.
2) Electricity is 5 cents per KWH and gasoline engines are obsolete.
3) Wake up every morning and go to my lab.
Lenja F. Papp
1. Make radio advertising in Slovenia efficient. For good.
2. Through better media share results (radio is falling since 2000).
3. Get in front of radio bosses and businesses and share ROB's radio knowledge, vision and passion.
1. START MY RESTAURANT SO I CAN BE MY OWN BOSS
2. WHEN I AM ABLE TO RETIRE IN 5 YEARS
3. GET FUNDING FOR MY BUSINESS PLAN.
1. Become debt free and earn at least $750,000 per year
2. Success will be measured by monthly income statements and client referrals.
3. Get everyone on my team focused on our common goals.
1. Using the book, What To Do With The Rest Of Your Life, I want to free people to rediscover their dreams one community at a time.
2. People living their dream.
3. Curriculum: week one.
I want to be the next Wizard of Ads
Clients will love me and pay me excessively
Leave my current employer
1. Solar photovoltaic education for individuals and businesses for our country
2. Academies around the country that are revered for relevant content
3. Continue writing training curriculum for marketing, sales, operations, biz dev, etc.
1. Become a host of syndicated shows related to anthropology and the paranormal
2. When the 13th episode airs and the second season is picked up.
3. Keep enthusiasm consistently high and continue to knock on the right
1. I want to work from home as a creative writer in advertising
2. How satisfied I feel, emotionally and monetarily
3. Update my resume
1 Help everyone world-wide with a chance to be free.
2 Having achieved a state that my word is my action /and being.
3 Nothing, so everthing, …there is no box…
Create success for those around me to help them live better lives.
When I work for the experience with little regard for the wages.
Define my goals, share them with others and just believe in myself.
Be the ‘Ask Peter’ for coaches, consultants, trainers in the UK
Unsolicited calls, emails and letters: “It works!– thank you muchly”
Sprinkle more ‘Roy’ through my marketing to increase “yes; please!”
1. I'm trying to maintain a high level of happiness in my life.
2. That's easy…I can feel it inside.
3. I need to experience life myself, not watch someone else doing it.
1. I will be director of marketing at a US-based ministry.
2. Job offered and accepted.
3. Contact Roy Williams to improve my approach.
I am here to follow my Path.
I measure success by serenity and effortlessness.
I primarily need to hook up with like-minded people.
1. A 31-state summer photography roadtrip.
2. How many days I spend doing what I'm no good at.
3. I need to not have permission, the proper training, or the money for it. Off my ass and do it.
Twenty-Eight Words that Will Change My Life! (Answers to your three questions below:)
I want to supply 10,000 pastors weekly material for their sermons.
I will measure success by the number of long term subscribers.
I must create eye-opening, jaw-dropping material.
1. Create a behavioural shift towards Occupational Health and Safety in the organization.
2. By a reduction in near misses, accidents, and an increase in participation.
3. Convince the management team the need and risk is real and imminent
1. To own the most popular small business sales/marketing on–line resource
2. Success = number of subscribers and number of customers for products
3. Narrow our focus by creating our newest product: Profit Path
I want to be the most sought after BLUES singer in Chicago.
When the top musicians ask me to sing at their gigs.
Continue singing here, then retire to Austin and do it there.
Here are the answers to Roy's questions for this mornings
1. Build a mid-sized advertising agency serving large independent home- services contractors.
2. “Build” the business (not just weather) during eventual client turn- over.
3. Get the work done! The processes, people and clients are in place.
[I have just recently recruited (clients and personnel) through the second wave of client turn-over in 14 years].
1. Create an extremely successful, sustainable Multiple Source Income coaching business.
2. Client testimonials, referrals, profit and create JPAC lives for every client.
3. Know my purpose, see my vision, and make empowering choices; (a) create my marketing letters.
Solve world problems by creating economic freedom with small business
Acknowledged world thought leader at small business conferences and TED.com
Next thing: Attend TEDGlobal; continue blogging BusinessOwnersSuccessClub.com, build OurBusinessHappen.ning.com with mastermind; contact Acumen Fund.
1. Become financially independent and truly enjoy life passionately with my wife
2. Success will be measured by achieving short, medium and long term goals
3. Prepare action plan with goals for the short, medium and long term
To have enough rental properties where the profit pays for my way of life.
Once the profit equals my required living expenses.
Already know the homes – need financing.
I want to create a kingdom economic system that will establish justice and righteousness.
Responding to Roy’s “Can You?” challenge:
1. Social change through music in New Brunswick and Canada.
2. Launch a three-year pilot within one year; engage 1,000 children within five.
3. Learn from the world leader, El Sistema (Venezuela) – leaving today 3:35 pm!
1. Prove to myself I am worth being a disc jockey for KFMW.
2. Receiving call to let me know if I am hired OR NOT.
3. Start to completely believe in myself and fully trust in my abilities.
I want to teach growing businesses how to focus their brands
By each recognizable brand I help create for business owners
Build an online resource for brand focus thought leadership
To lead by example, be seen making the difficult, smart, hard, choices in business and in life. Have fun all of the time. Lead groups of people by building bonds not walls.
1. To experience happiness as often as possible.
2. By the smile(s) on my face (and those of others).
3. Accept myself for who I am, my life for what it is.
1)I want to change how people see and think about their World.
2)When someone unknown tells me how “The Grace of Ignorance” changed them.
3)Finish written the manuscript.
1. To secure the financial future, good health and happiness for my family
2. With adequate and sound investing and smiles of appreciation from loved ones
3. Sell our radio stations and convert the assets to vacation rental cabins
I hope your weekend was fab-u-lous! J
Roy said “do it now”…so, with less than one cup of coffee, I embark…
1) Creating a paradigm shifting ad-firm that my clients can’t live without.
2) By the screams of joy that permeate their board rooms…and recommendations.
3) By destroying the long held myths perpetuated by antiquated ad-firms.
1. I want to make my ministry flourish in Haiti.
2. When more than a handfull of people share my vision.
3. Get support on a larger scale.
I want to be a successful author.
I will consider my book successful after it sells 15,000 copies.
In 2009, I'll find a publisher for the book I've written, or I'll self publish.
I want my first novel to be published. I have succeeded when I see it on a bookstore shelf. To continue what I’ve already started, I must finalize the second draft.
Become a successful business person in 3 years.
Have the capacity to donate a minimum of 5 million per year to charities.
Need to get my business plan in a useful format.
Good morning, I appreciate the opportunity to share my responses to the three questions posed, they are as follows:
1. I intend to retire at 55, spend the winters in the Carolinas and the summer at our camp on the St. Lawrence River.
2. I will schedule and take extended annual leave from my company to prepare my associates to run the company in my absence.
3. Continue to implement my succession plan and transfer my responsibilities to my associates.
That should do it; not sure if I stayed in the guidelines for number of words.
I want to record, perform, and control my music for a living.
I will avoid past mistakes, survive new ones, and see profits.
No rush; find the right live band and marketing plan.
I would like to speak to 100,000 people by December 2010.
Success is the grace in which you climbed the mountain.
Put two feet on the ground and go do it.
I want to be CEO of a chain of physical therapy clinics.
Success is looking forward to going to work each day.
To start I need to purchase an existing clinic or clinics.
1. finish the 36 Parables DVD series
2. have all 12 DVDs completed by age 30
3. secure a publishing contract for the remaining 6 DVDs with Zondervan
To run my own successful marketing agency
When I can wear my Moose slippers to my office.
Create my mission statement.
I wanna help business owners grow their profits in a down economy.
I will measure the results of the advertising campaigns we build them.
I need to improve my ability to measuring the success of others.
Become a pointer to clarity and a guide to a better story.
A client that looks back into my heart and says “I get-it”
Stay on this path, commit beyond the odds.
Answers to Roy's questions:
1. What are you trying to make happen? Change the spiritual temperature in the cities we serve
2. How will you measure success? Friends of our station being proactive in reaching out to others.
3. What’s the first thing you need to do to get started? We started long ago. To continue, we must set the example daily.
I want to teach full time in Algonquin College’s Creative Advertising Program.
Receiving a letter from the College that starts with ”Congratulations Mister Timson…”
Complete my TLL certificate.
Bring people to Christ and mature them in their faith.
By souls being saved and testimonies of lives being transformed.
Demonstrate on air, online and on paper that Jesus is their deepest need.
Here is my response from today’s memo.
1. Create an education-based support system to help new small businesses succeed.
2. By helping them surpass the fabled “5-year mark” in business.
3. To identify, locate and pitch short- and long-term funding sources.
For the contest:
Create a local company that promotes green products that make fiscal sense. 12 words
Company will grow to $2,000,000 in annual revenue by December 2010. 12 words
Reacquire the company I started in 1988 as the business vehicle. 11 words.
1. I want to help 10,000 small businesses succeed with their online marketing.
2. When those 10,000 businesses have doubled sales from their online marketing efforts.
3. I'm doing it. Consulting with small businesses and optimizing their web sites.
Revive a once very promising but stagnating career in advertising
What I feel after alarm is set and lights are out
Save enough money to attend Wizard Academy
1. I will write the modern day equivalent of Woody Allen's Without Feathers.
2. When I hold a bound copy of my book in my hands.
3. Open my old journals. Open MS Word. Start typing. Hit 'Save As.'
– I want to be successful loving God, my family and serving others.
– Change peoples lives for eternity.
– Doing a head count of people I have touched in heaven.
– Believe in myself and really understand that God knows and loves me.
I want Word of Life to become the most used youth ministry in the world seeing the lives of youth changed dramatically for the cause of Christ.
Here is our 36 words promoting our music camp for Boomers:
For boomers who loved to play a little rock 'n' roll long ago, who may have gotten sidelined by life, there's finally a music camp for you. Boomer Music Camp was designed with boomers in mind.
Lead a major broadcasting company of my own making
Raising the appropriate capital requirements and launching/leading this organization
Develop a comprehensive prospectus and business plan and begin to secure forward thinking investment partners
I want to be an internet marketing millionaire (8 words)
I'll add $1,000,000 to my current net worth by 12/31/10 (10 words)
Do EXACTLY as taught by the most successful people in that field (12 words)
I want to become a household name, as a recording artist.
When the United Service Organization invites me to perform.
Develop a plan that will brand me, and keep reaching larger audiences.
1. What are you trying to make happen? To own an investment firm and provide jobs and housing for people.
2. How will you measure success? One person at a time.
3. What’s the first thing you need to do to get started? Incorporate!
I am inspiring others to work and connect at a higher level.
I will be energized, balanced, and know I've made a positive difference.
Graciously weed out all that does not serve me and my dreams.
Finish my Ph.D.
Get off my Butt and start typing!
Change the way people look at exercise . . . forever. (8)
Customer satisfaction. (2)
See the end. (3)
Unused for deserving others – 23.
1. I want to be Top Producer for Woodmen of the World Insurance.
2. By sales ranking and customer satisfaction rating.
3. Gain access to high profile 'centers of influence'.
I will fortify my public image as an expert in my field by publishing a book and selling an additional $5,000,000 for my company. I need to develop a good team.
1. Own a peice of the future of radio
2. One million users by year 2
3. Done. Development team (working for a revenue share) started programming on Saturday.
I want to become a full time Disc Golf Doubles Promoter.
Here's my 36 words:
I want to make web marketing affordable and effective for small businesses.
Success occurs when we are adding over 1000 new clients per year.
Refine our services and build systems that will give them massive “scalability.”
BTW I last saw Roy in 2005. We had an interesting conversation where I expressed some angst about my career choices. He simply told me “You know what to do.” It wasn't until 2007 that I started down the path of doing what I knew I needed to do (by launching PlusROI.com) and in April of this year I launched the business (www.JumpStartWeb.com) that is a reflection of finally fully figuring out what I want and need to do.
We got featured in a newsletter article that sums up the business nicely:
Here are my brief answers to the three questions.
To bring businesses, people and life back to downtown Fostoria, Ohio.
Storefronts are filled, more businesses want space and people are shopping.
A plan, an investor, and a large list of prospective tenants.
I want to be owner of Culligan Niagara
Success is measured by the degree to which Culligan runs itself profitably.
Begin succession planning
Build a culture of Accountability.
I stand accountable & each team member has pride of victory.
Be more human. Learn to inspire action/results.
Win a Newberry Award Medal for best children's book.
By being awarded a medal.
Have my book on Oveta Culp Hobby nominated for the award, once it's in print.
To help entrepreneurs really get the web and feel empowered about it.
By the amount of happiness I bring into other people's lives.
Finish my book proposal by writing the sample chapter.
That world class wines can be made at a non-posh address.
When sales remain level or grow during economic downturns.
Continue our consumer direct based relationship marketing.
The first virtual insurance broker in eastern Canada.
By writting $1M of volume each year for the first 5 years.
Form a group of brokers who will share in the project
To create an enterprise that comfortably provides for my family and funds a non-profit focused on teaching children basic personal finance and business skills. I need three new clients to get started.
Become Fredericton’s most powerful used car dealer in volume, reputation and profit.
Number of repeat, referral and new customers seeking our product and advice.
Drop specific traditions and comfort zones to create new pathways to success.
Operate my own business/marketing consulting shop.
By the success of my clients (partners).
Quit my job?
I will write entertaining, financially successful children’s novels using the proceeds for child welfare projects.
Success is determined by how many children I help.
I need to finish revisions on my first formal book.
Establishing a one-stop business assistance center in San Angelo, TX
When partners move into the center and it formally opens for “business”
Secure firm renovation estimates and funding approval from the SADC
1. I want to prosper from teaching individuals how to reach their potential.
2. Mindtamers success is measured by annual revenue and annual participants.
3. I need more people to see the value of my unique programs.
I want to run my own PR/Branding/Marketing firm
I will measure success by monitoring my behavior changes
I need to get my sh!t together, and send this email
Create a national event to support families who have people with autism.
Take a local event, The Great Hocking Valley Train Pull, on ESPN.
Find a national sponsor and celebrity supporter. www.letspulltogether.org
I want to develop a dynamic sales curriculum at the University of Saskatchewan, Edwards School of Business.
I delivered the first course last term but want to improve student evaluation by improving the current sales course.
I am going to coach rowing at the Olympics.
USRowing calls me, not the other way around.
Make my boys faster today at their 3:30pm practice.
Per today’s MMM:
Become a recognized keynote speaker and consultant on leadership and employee engagement
By performing 50+ keynote and consulting engagements per year
Convert my writings and consulting programs into killer keynotes
I want to inspire people who are aching to share their special gifts – who yearn to sing their own song and overcome their fear, uncertainty and doubt
By the number of people downloading the manifesto
Write the manifesto!
Build Radio an online, interactive knowledge library with tools for dynamic success.
Usage metrics and success stories tracked to usage and tools.
Already built. Next Phase: Move from opt-in to must use positioning.
Begin a young adult small group movement movement making disciples in Iowa. (12)
New disciples growing to lead a group and make more new disciples. (12)
Train the first new disciples in personal growth and leadership. (10)
1) A new business.
2) What my clients say about me.
3) A willingness to work through adversity.
1- I want to start an ad agency that specializes in Non-profits
2- When I do it full time
3- create my website
Establish Boatz Knutsen as the leading practitioners of organizational storytelling.
Increased project fees, sought after for writing and speaking opportunities.
Tell our story, which we’re starting to do online and in print.
Letting people know they can tap their right brain through alternate handwriting.
People will ask me for presentations and private sessions.
To finish the book I’m writing and learn to love my blog.
Change the lives of the next generation of young people!
One life at a time…hoping to live long enough to see!
A life that is willing to change direction!
1. We want to start family businesses where parents and kids work together.
2. We will measure success by productive families earning their only income together.
3. We need to give our kids specific responsibilities in our business.
1. To inspire each person I meet to unlock their potential
2. I measure success by being an example of everything I teach
3. Be present. Accept. Enjoy!
To be an artist with works in children's books, museums and homes.
By staying true to my vision, and working daily to create art.
Create envisioned art while working to improve technique, and refine business approach.
Return our insurance agency to #1 in our territory.
Employee workflow, company relationships & client count.
1) Teach my people to sell better directly to clients.
2) We will have deeper relationships and more sales
3) Learn what David Rehr has to say
1. Teach & market a Financial Transformation System that redefines wealth
2. When it is recognized, valued & taught in my industry
3. Clear agreement w/company I own & be ok w/outcome-leap of faith
I want to: “help my children achieve greatness and be there to celebrate with them.”
I want to live a balanced life that is pleasing to God.
My marriage, my children and the character of my words and actions.
Seek Him, pray, listen and love unconditionally everyday of my life.
Radio Sales consultants become welcomed instead of feared.
Increase in positive speak from business owners of radio sales professionals.
Uncover secrets to my selling success and document them.
1) I want to be Governor of California.
2) By the number of supporters and volunteers I can bring together.
3) Complete the Campaign Committee Filings and Responsibilities steps.
I will be THE wedding expert in Las Vegas (9 words)
Make SOBERAUSTIN.com the premier resource for addiction recovery in Central Texas
Direct inquiries, website traffic statistics, and referrals
Research grant opportunities and become a non-profit organization
1. Finish the two intertwined novels that still dance in my head.
2. The books are finished and my literate family loves them.
3. Get up every morning and write.
I want to retire with 1M or more in 7 years or less.
I need to sell my business for 3M or more,
I will add more revenue streams and market it to buyers.
Teach a Biblical worldview to people who don't care
People who wouldn't read current worldview books learn from our future resources
Get out of debt. Change career to spend time with family.
No bills, smile on my daughter's face.
Write it down – make a timeline!
Teach inner city youths there is more to the world than poverty.
See one young man apply what he learns in the real world.
Confidence that my message will be “heard” by a group in need.
I am working with an outreach organization that helps teach inner city dropouts a trade. I am going to help with interview skills, appearance, setting goals and other elements designed to give them a more complete package – a trade and the ability to go out and get a job with their skills. I have been a Roy Williams fan for many years and have learned that communication is more than just words. Thank you for giving me the tools to help others. You will be appropriately footnoted in my seminars.
Become a successful writer so I can make a career switch.
Selling 100,000 copies of my first novel and a million of my second.
Finish the first manuscript – I’m on the fourth and final edit.
Mario Estuardo Archila Maldonado
Be a world famous time management consultant.
Books in top 10 bestseller lists; US$25,000 for a 4 hour seminar.
Write the book and PR to be known as expert.
Be a world famous time management consultant.
Books in top 10 bestseller lists; US$25,000 for a 4 hour seminar.
Write the book and PR to be known as expert.
1. Prevent us from being out-thought by the rest of the world.
2. My math education materials will be in every classroom in North America.
3. Produce a viral video to shock people of this continent into action.
I want domination of the comfort/therapeutic shoe market in St. Louis.
When we receive at least 3 prescriptions per day from referring physicians.
Thank physicians for referrals and educate them for 15 seconds every time.
Here are my 36 words answering the three questions.
Actually, I needed just 31 words to crystallize my goal.
1) I want another game booth at Toronto's Canadian National Exhibition.
2) Success is adding another game booth at the 2010 CNE
3) I need to find or invent a unique new game concept.
I want my own art gallery and web design business
By the number of countries I can vacation to
Direction on building a solid business foundation
I too am a 50/50 person. 50% love us, 50% don’t.
My partner and I will be unencumbered by the economics.
$50,000 net residual revenue from our service company enterprise software.
Clarity of personal organization.
I want to own a radio station/stations.
Success is when I sign the paper saying I am the owner of a station.
A target station and contact with its current owner.
“I want to be Canada’s largest country music artist”
“Success will be achieved when I break into the U.S. market”
“Ask for help”
Revolutionize the Athletic/Fitness Industry
Number of Partner Units in Operation (Partners are similar to franchises, but don't count these words in parentheses)
Open the first model July 2009
I want to be a published author and documentary maker.
Having a book published and completing a documentary.
Write everyday and complete a work-up for the documentary.
I want a life of balance filled with hope, vitality and joy.
My success will be measured in health, abundance and repeat, referring customers.
To begin I need only desire, intent, and a new toolbox.
Produce and make the best damn movie of great storytelling and emotional capture.
I will win the Motion Picture Academy Award for Best Picture. Twice.
15 minutes time of someone who can pull the trigger.
1. I want a business I can be proud of, not just for financial success, but as a quality-based company who cares about people and customers.
2. When I receive an award from our local Chamber of Commerce for the Best Business in Fredericton (they measure sales, and help to the community).
3. A plan ….
Develop revenue stream by “packaging” skills in new ways to find solutions.
Find clients in various industries who value and need skills and services.
Work the equation. Skills + Strategy+Technology = Solutions
Increase my radio stations ratings using creativity in both writing and marketing.
By achieving a top two ranking in women twenty five fifty four.
Immersion in weekly brainstorming session with innovative fun and diligent media nuts.
I want to…
…… sing a solo in front of a live crowd.
…….create and operate a creative media think tank.
……. write country songs, stories like Wallace Stegner and screenplays like Bo Goldman.
1. Create an online destination the opening of which will be company transformative. 2. Increase in online sales by 400% and customer database to 100,000 strong.
3. Find a supremely talented ecommerce designer that I can trust.
Create a lifestyle that provides financial stability and emotional fulfillment for me.
Was my heart, brain, emotions and common sense used fully every day?
Make a plan, stay focused ask God for guidance and thank him
Create a regional distributorship for health & wellness products, services & technologies.
The number of request to become a representative for the company.
Identify products, services or technologies that are core to the business.
Start a consultancy that helps small businesses understand the larger context.
I am feeding my clients, my family and my soul.
Write the first workshop.
To achieve happiness, prosperity and healthy relationships.
When I feel joy, bliss, peace of mind and gratitude simultaneously.
Visualize my successful end results.
1. Become a Creative Director for an advertising company.
2. By staying true to myself and accomplishing goals one at a time.
3. Find a graphic design job at an advertising company.
To build and balance a successful career with a healthy family life
By achieving business goals set by the company and my personal goals
Stop listening to negative Nellies of the world and follow my path
Build my dream business – Willowrose Arts & Business Village
When Willowrose student-clients become God’s life-changers in their worlds
Write a clear vision to share with potential partners and clients
1. Making our non-profit commercial radio station wildly profitable
2. Bottom line dollars, and ability to no longer ask for listener support
3. Take a day of strategic planning to evaluate past, present, future
Create a voicing advertising company where personal and financial expansion will flourish.
Through the demand of my work and intrinsic personal fulfillment.
A digital studio
BuildZing “Small Buildings for Big Ideas” becomes a national brand.
Concept acceptance and sales growth with 5 year buyout of $55,000,000.
Establish outstanding design/build marketing program for gererating regional client base.
Live each and every day, for the rest of my life, joyfully.
Each morning I awaken, I will feel more alive than the previous
Daily Pray with thanksgiving, asking for knowledge, wisdom, clarity, peace, and forgiveness
1. I'm starting clothing lines, writing three books and becoming a valuable adman.
2. Sucess is selling my garments, completing one ebook and growing client business.
3. I have a radio job to learn to sell, and make money.
I want to bring honesty back to sales.
By counting the companies that publicly commit to, and use, Honest Selling.
Already started. Next thing is to build the core team that will join me and run the company.
As always … love your stuff.
1: Complete two feature length screen plays
2: By the joy of others as they read
3: A twelve pack of Mountain Dew, to finish the last ten pages.
Have professional and spiritual life coalesced to honor and bring God glory.
Through clients who are realizing their professional and personal goals; getting referrals.
I have already begun to research and study successful Christian led businesses.
1. I want to be a professional voice over talent.
2. Success – When I no longer need my current job for income.
3. I need to craft a demo, and make some contacts.
I want to be the most successful franchise operator at PropertyGuys.com.
Total number of listings over a 12 month period.
Sell one listing at a time, starting with the first.
1. Evolve my business to generates passive income so I can make art.
2. By the number of days per week I need to work.
3. Market test a guidebook that stems from my consulting services.
I want to write a New York Times Best Seller.
Create a future filled with joy and few worries for my family.
By the crinkly smile lines around my eyes
I must refuse the company of complacency and create more opportunities.
I intend to be the national lightening rod for patient initiated advocacy
When patients and their caregivers no longer accept less than healthcare excellence
My sister – another nurse leader – and I are writing The InPatient Bible
I want to raise 1,000,000.00 for the Patti Clugston chair at UBC
Meeting the goal
Put it into action
1. Be an internationally best selling author of fictionalized non-fiction.
2. 100,000 copies sold of each of three consecutive works
3. Flesh out and complete Work 1.
Being well known as the world’s best Holistic Healer & Health Expert
By my clients being healthy and happy about life
Seeing it as it has happen already
Establish a forward thinking, innovative, creative and successful radio branding company
Paying compatible salaries by doing what I love and believe in.
Need to establish the company by showing off my work.
Brand that encourages emblazoned living through purposeful reflection and spirited exploration.
Increases in women driven viewer ratings, product purchases, and web community size
Go live with blog and write book – simultaneously
Lead people to be aware and intentional about their actions and interactions.
People will hold me and others accountable for our actions and commitments.
Examine my own intent, impact and authenticity, then live it.
Spark an epidemic of well-being worldwide through the Quanta Change Process.
Quanta Change participants report widening pools of well-being around them.
Be available and willing to speak with anyone about Quanta Change.
Help build successful businesses with great products.
I choose from people that call me, rather than the opposite.
I’ve got the guts to slay windmills, just lacking time for execution.
Build my company to 30 million per year in billings.
Account growth and retention, measure incrementally in 1 million dollar steps.
Continue to improve networking, relationships, and solicitation efforts.
1.) Go from General Management back into full-time sales and make more (12)
2.) Success will me measured by achieving greater income than before, minus stress.(12)
3.) Go to the Wizard Academy and change my outlook on life forever.(12)
okay…that may have been predicatable, but still a fantastic idea!
Real 3.) I need to set short-term goals but plan life long-range.
Thank you, the Monday Morning Memo is a staple and taking it light sometimes keeps the intensity of the job REAL!
I want to build, own, operate a Radio Group and Hotel Group.
Success is a loyal staff, healthy financials, stable growth, strong family
Set small goals that will add up to accomplish the big goals
to bring success to my associates
by their satisfaction in their accomplishments
and have people believe in themselves
Leading a team of uniquely gifted people, producing exceptionally engaging multi-media deliverables.
Happy team members, ecstatic client testimonials, exceeding stated goals, generating six-figure income.
Living my commitment, as I am doing in responding to your request.
Luisa Fernanda Toledo de Archila
1. What are you trying to make happen?
To create easy to use developmental tools for babies.
2. How will you measure success?
My products in 2 out of 3 homes in America.
3. What’s the first thing you need to do to get started?
Finish the product to make it marketable.
Start a successful business teaching English with online technology
and sound methods. (12)
With growing numbers of subscribers, many satisfied learners and
Finish writing the reference material that underlies the teaching and
practice services. (12)
1. Promote the diversity of local and world business communities through intercultural magazine.
2. Measure success? Through a precise platform; people connections; proven profit.
3. Already started on a shoe string and spit. Need sponsors, donors, partners.
1. What are you trying to make happen? I want to be the #1 Small business coach in Texas.
2. How will you measure success? Number of companies I help and their amount of revenue increase.
3. What’s the first thing you need to do to get started? Take massive action, marketing my services to the small business community.
1) $5M sales within three years for our imprinted roses at www.loveisarose.com
2) Progressive sales growth . year one $1.5M, year two $2.5M, year three $5m
3) Set up a national radio marketing strategy
1. Connect people: Christians and non-Christians; clients and media
2. By God's pleasure and by bottom-line financial results.
3. Check my faithfulness to God. and check my company's financials, weekly.
1. Horse Aid: A national mega-fundraising event to support horse rescue groups.
2. Horse Aid generates millions of dollars given to reputable groups across America.
3. Connect with a country singer or entertainer who will rally their peers.
i am going to show people how to work 32 hours a week and get more done than they currently do working 50 plus hours. i will do this with books and seminars.
1) See others with Christ's eyes. Love others with Christ's love.
2) People helped. Lives changed.
3) Pray. Kick my apathy, laziness and selfishness to the curb. Do.
To uniquely connect the skill, strategy and story of Christian leaders.
Measure the breadth and depth of interaction within the network.
Define the need, then the audience, then raise $250k. Simple.
Become a genuinely beneficial resource for marketing knowledge and implementation in Springfield, MO.
Host a radio or TV show interviewing marketing experts; full time
Creating and implementing marketing strategy for “Springfield’s Best” that
exceeds membership cost.
Hi Roy – long time no see. I appreciate all you do to improve our industry – or at least our understanding of how to make it work us. Your intellect and creative approach are valuable assets to this industry.
1. I am trying to bring new clients into radio and online.
2. I will measure success by the new business revenue vs.. last year.
3. Committed people.
Live in the country raising my own food.
I am living at Fishtail MT and my garden is full.
Find a non-geographic source of income.
Aloha Tamara! Please say “Mahalo” to Roy for presenting this opportunity to find “clarity”.
Q1: Help people become owners of LQ Businesses on Hawaii Island
Q2: By helping 12 people per year acquire or develop an LQ Business.
Q3: Develop LQBusiness.com content.
1. I want to create the most successful specialty resort apparel company in North America.
2. If I can wake up, design and sell t-shirts for the next 30 years.
3. Persistence and follow through.
I want to push tricycles into extinction by promoting Strider running bikes.
I’ll proclaim Mission Accomplished when majority’s paradigm has prioritized balance before pedaling.
Step One is for Rex and Jake Williams to finish the video!
1. Move to Italy.
2. My happiness.
3. Reach out to my contacts in Europe.
First – thank you for making me think! I will continue to think of my “focus” and enlarge it because of your words of wisdom (again!)
1. To live my dream of operating a lakeside store and to help others achieve their dreams…
2. I feel healthy, vibrant and joyful enjoying a blessed life of wealth in all ways…
3. I’m doing it!
Again – thanks for your wisdom and sharing it in this special way. I plan to think more about specific ways that I am meant to be helpful on the planet – in a larger than myself kind of way.
1. To master residential service.
2. Number of successful franchisees and percentage of market share of residential service.
3. Somehow, more people need to know what we are trying to make happen.
Increase our LASIK surgical revenue
Measure increase month by month over previous years revenue
A new website
I want to start-up the best business coaching company in America.
When we have 200 associates earning $200,000 a year each.
Lead a seminar to teach my theories and recruit clients.
1. I want to be known WORLD-WIDE as The Commodity Coach.
2. Commodity Coach and Hugh Benham appear one and two on Google.
3. Register the domain name www.commoditycoach.com
I look forward to meeting you and Roy in person in the very near future.
1. A café and children’s arts program in Negril, Jamaica.
2. The local children have a place to go to create; espresso on tap.
3. Time and money.
Invent the technology that allows flying cars to be cost-effective.
The number of people who use a flying car with my technology.
Continue getting ahead financially while studying aeronautical engineering.
1. To get management/publicity for my band
2. When we pack the shows & I can quit my job(day)
3. M.A.P. (Marketing-to gain/retain fans, Attention-press, Performances-opportunities to play new places)
Empower people to take control of their financial lives.
The number of people I teach who reach out to teach others.
Fill my classroom with students who become financial mavens.
P.S. I love the Monday morning memos. They have taught me how to carry messages that have significant impact on the lives of military families.
1. Write a best seller.
2. By getting started.
3. Think of a unique story/concept that I’m passionate about.
I want to improve our community, aesthetically and educationally, for next generations.
Success to me means creating a new park and doubling library funding.
Write an action plan so enticing that volunteers and donors come knocking.
1. Create positive energy.
2. In smiles.
To become an ambassador for a major university, as their radio announcer. – 12
Each day, by asking “What have I done to reach my goal”. – 12
To network with individuals and to promote my skills and experience. – 11
Your invitation in today's MMM could not be more timely. I had your name on my list of people to contact this week. So, here are two sets of answers to the questions you asked:
1a. What are you trying to make happen?
Empower people to improve their lives and have greater respect for others.
2a. How will you measure success?
Testimonials from changed people and fewer intercultural conflicts.
3a. What’s the first thing you need to do to get started?
Convince Roy to let me teach classes at Wizard Academy.
1b. What are you trying to make happen?
Establish myself as THE expert in matters related to culture and communication.
2b. How will you measure success?
People pay for my thoughts, and I am regularly quoted by CNN.
3b. What’s the first thing you need to do to get started?
Convince Roy to let me teach classes at Wizard Academy.
I would like to meet with you to follow-up on a very brief conversation we had back in September during the break of a workshop, regarding the topic of intercultural communication and whether it was a subject you might be interested in including on the Wizard Academy schedule.
When can we meet?
John David Kudrick
1. I'll be a best-selling novelist whose heroic tales inch people toward God.
2. I'll know I've succeeded upon dying and hearing: “Well done, faithful servant!”
3. To get started, I need to rise earlier tomorrow and just write.
1. I Want to bill Ten Million Dollars a year for my radio station
2. One happy client at a time.
3. I have been started since 2007
1. Sustain good health and create new wealth.
2. Minimum doctors visit (vitality) and health growing balance sheet.
3. Having clarity, determination and unwavering reality of it all happening.
I want to craft a personal expression using art, business and magic. By eliminating a lack of confidence and any obstacles to wealth, I will birth the idea, stare into its eyes and fall in love.
Trying to be the most successful construction comp. in N. Mich.
By having all our employees working 40 hrs a week
We have started…we have a great team of people
1. Adequate income creating music, writing, voice-over and similar services.
2. Happy freedom, engaged and earning through a wide variety of daily activities.
3. Send this email, then choose and do one of many tasks.
1. To influence people to actively serve the ever-expanding Kingdom of Jesus Christ.
2. The number of people I see involved in ministry as a result of my influence.
3. Talk to the next person I meet.
1. Pastor a thriving, relevant, life-changing, community-affecting, devil-chasing church.
2. Count baptisms, collect testimonies of changed lives, monitor poverty and crime.
3. Be a thriving, relevant, life-changing, community-affecting, devil-chasing person.
1) To be a radio marketing expert that people call on for results.
2) The number of prospects who are referred to me by successful clients.
3) Creation of a standardized thank you note for clients asking for referrals.
1. I want to become the Director of Marketing for Tourism British Colombia.
2. Get experience I need, move to BC, work my way up.
3. Learn everything about the BC tourism industry, make contacts in the industry.
1. Help internal and external clients achieve their goals
2. Those clients' actions will tell me
3. Get organized at work; look out the other window at home.
1.) To become a world-renowned researcher on the science of persuasion.
2.) An invitation to speak at TED.
3.) Better time-management skills.
1. Impact others lives through powerful design and communication
2. Develop a feedback rich environment to gain knowledge
3. Prospect clients with more money to spend.
1. Revitalize people’s health and joie de vivre through chiropractic care.
2. By how many grimaces transpose into smiles of joy.
3. Learn how to effectively convert happy patients into happy referring patients.
Making business, especially churches more effective in my area.
When “my clients” are recongized as the formost leaders in their fields.
To be like Quixote and go when everyone else laughs.
Developing a tv series, “Well.Traveled.” featuring active travel, wellness, personal challenge.
Having it air on a network, inspiring people to challenge their boundaries.
Finish treatment, partner with production company, contact/present/sell to a network.
1. Successful executive visit.
2. No mistakes.
3. Create a plan.
I want to create a television network and co-produce with media conglomerates.
I'll become a multimillionaire by helping struggling writers and performers become multimillionaires.
I need financing, a business plan, and a team I can trust.
1. As a student, I want to start my own graphic design business.
2. Did I take a risk? and Did I meet my deadline?
3. Make a mission statement.
1. embrace tangible intimacy with God encouraging others likewise by serving them. 11 words
2. one deep intimate relationship at a time as they progress toward God. 12 words
3. contact my personal mentor to make a prayerful plan. 9 words
Make life a bit better by creating opportunity out of complex conflict.
Did I make a difference today?
Complete current child custody mediation.
1. Become the place that people want to shop in the Chippewa Valley.
2. Customer counts have increased 25%.
3. Become a more polished communicator and visionary.
I want to assist my daughter in finding a job.
When she lands a job that is career fulfilling.
Encourage research and interest of unfamiliar industries in which she can impact.
1) Create a travel/wellness show that demonstrates how an active lifestyle and active travelcan expand people’s preconceived boundaries and change them for good – both positively and permanently.
2) Complete the show treatment and sell it to a network
3) Extract myself from my comfort zone, overcome procrastination and complete the treatment
1. I want to create friendships between my Israeli and Palestinian friends.
2. Success is when I can step back and the friendships continue.
3. I need to master Hebrew and begin to learn Arabic.
Catalyze a new-generation leadership movement in Afghanistan that will change its history
When Afghans aren’t singled out for extra body searches on flights
Gather twelve hand-picked young men and women to launch the movement
1) To be the pastor of a positive influence church in Nigeria
2) The number of people influenced to be good citizens, with good character
3) Resign my current job, start a new church
1.Become finanaially independent
2.Freedom from financial restrictions
3.Getting my mind set on a more positive base
Become the purple cow of the financial services industry for middle Americans.
By each measured step I take and each goal I reach.
Leave the red ocean and steer the course in the blue ocean.
Become a best-selling author/speaker
Number of books sold & number of speaking engagements
Get published by Wizard Academy Press
1. I want to create profitable and rewarding client partnerships.
2. I will evaluate success on revenues, inspired client teams and client satisfaction.
3. Reduce efforts on unprofitable accounts. Increase efforts on profitable accounts.
1. I want to be a writer.
2. Success is the balance of creative thirst with daily life demands.
1. trying to buy my first radio station and make it the best
2. at the end of one year people still think well of us
3 the bank and FCC to say “congratulations, now go get it done”
1. See Trail Dames membership reach 10,000 across the country.
2. By number of registered members
3. Extend invitations to potential group leaders out of state.
PS- Tamara, please tell Roy that he out did himself with the Rabbit Hole this week! It is fantastic!! And that backpackers have understood the concept of Wabi for a long, long time. Thanks for putting a word to the feeling…..
I want to be Canada’s Rising Literary Star, the newest “Overnight Sensation”.
I will sell a ton of books, hire an agent, kiss Oprah.
I need to send this email, take another breath and keep writing.
1. Make Fred Meyer Stores the world’s best retailer for our Customers, investors and employees.
2. Customer satisfaction, share of market, sales, EBITDA, the best place to work
3. Implant the ideal, win friends and influence people, create conditions to make it possible
Motivational speaking by teaching people to embrace adversity becoming better, not bitter
Number of people that heard the message (and my cash flow)
Ask Roy Williams to mentor me: a broke but teachable, thirsting entrepreneur
1. Start and run my own successful home service business.
2. By how high I bounce from current view.
3. Develope a plan where everyone wins and work it.
1. I want to be the leader of a world-famous fishing resort.
2. The lodge is full and we are turning away business.
3. Set some goals and a tenative timeline.
1. facilitate fast mutating worldwide benevolent Churchillian S.O.E strategy groups
2. when introductions produce spontaneous generation of self-motivating and self-replicating action ‘cells’
3. find like minded individual or group to fund it (2)
1. Delayed gratification, humility and service
2. Living on my new boat watching sunrises & sunsets in different ports
3. Be open and committed to learning something new each day.
1. I want to help retiring seniors plan a fulfilling retirement.
2. Success will be seeing the program in use across North America.
3. Make contact with my local YMCA
I want to be an itinerant preacher of the Gospel, preaching at least 100 times a year with hundreds beginning or restoring a walk with Christ.
First step is to pay off my debts totalling $160,000.
1. A unified, consistent station web presence, with a branch of connected e-community websites.
2. Member signing up, impressions, low bounce rate (in that order)
3. Get the websites LIVE. Test, market, consistently maintain and improve. Be VIGILANT!
1. I am trying to become a published author of salubrious stories.
2. Get published and have one story produced as a full feature animation.
3. I need to write a query letter and wrangle me an agent.
1. Everything Good through personal preparation and God given opportunity. Perspective is mine.
2. Like the garden, ten-fold return on planting and caring for a seed.
3. Get out of the way and dig in. Now. Always.
1. A restaurant that exceeds people’s expectations for quality, consistency, courtesy and value
2. Customers will be happy, Sales will grow, Franchisees will earn fair returns
3. Hire the right people, Articulate my vision & train them, Empower them
1) Improve my career in advertising
2) Seizing an opportunity as it appears
3) Living abroad Brazil as I am doing nowadays
(A) My MusiPlay seen live by a million people worldwide on one night
(B) The number of great performances to full houses on the night
(C) Get one great performance of this two man MusiPlay recorded
I want to finish my legacy: a rocket-powered, inspirational communications enterprise. Success is attracting 10 people with matching dreams and passions. The five-year plan just started with this e-mail kick in the rump.
Make Your Orgasmic Pregnancy a bestseller by year's end
Having sold over 1M copies and gleaned a second advance
Find better ways to access more vendors and buyers
1. I would like to be the CEO of a international company.
2. Have we worked with integrity? Have we strengthened our relationships?
3. Have integrity!
Ellen E McInerney
1. Develop already proven safe cardiovascular drug for new indication to treat diabetes
2. Reduce suffering, extend, improve type 2 diabetics lives; produce next safe drug.
3. First: Coherent Ex Sum ; Now: Lead investor
1. That people see God's bigness when they walk by this human temple.
2. Success is measured by the evidence of heavenly fruit.
3. The first thing is to keep dialoguing with my God.
Merle Aletta de Wal
1. Teach artists how to build a better living from their art.
2. Artists connect art with relationships that lead to referrals and sales.
3.. Build relationships with artists who want to build referrals and sales.
Self expression at home and at work becomes an unconscious natural act.
I could beat top candidates for great positions in the best companies.
Give more than necessary to make myself critical to my company’s success.
1. Eliminate energy scarcity that causes resource competition which leads to human suffering.
2. Regional factional violence statistics would indicate decreased violence in natural resource competition.
3. Finish my novel about Mideast peace through an untapped existing energy source.
1. Build a furniture company that owns this marketable trade area.
3. A plan
To automate the process of brand and business evaluation.
As easy as taking a personality test and more decisive than an accounting audit.
To develop an organizational taxonomy based upon 42 indicators.
1. General Manager of a one of our radio station groups.
2. Attain the position. Provide increased dividends to owners.
3. Identify knowledge deficiencies and create a plan to learn. Do the plan.
1. I want to create a comprehensive alternative education system for dropouts.
2. We will be successful when 1 million dropouts drop in.
3. To begin we must complete our game-based and experiential study programs.
ps, Please thank Roy for the amazing portrait of Martha Washington in last Monday's rabbit hole. I've never seen her presented as anything but dour and, well, old. That painting brings out her natural grace and strength beautifully.
Be debt free so that I can go into ministry full time.
Tracking the progress month to month.
Only spending cash on hand, no more dept – no exceptions.
1. Make my factoring business more successful than ever, 11 years in business
2. By the number of leads obtained and deals closed each month!
3. New website done, SunPop Video done, Futurenow hired done. Results something’s wrong!
1. Provide life long security and comfort for my family.
2. I will own the home we desire and my business supports us.
3. Continue to follow my plan, one step at a time.
I will be an advertising giant. I will succeed by continuing to paying attention to the world around me. My success will be measured by the feeling in my heart.
To grow a group of businesses to successful self-sufficiency.
When the employees and my family are automatically well provided for.
Identify and develop my strengths and hire to compensate for my weaknesses.
1. Strengthen Kesslers Culture and improve the bottom line through individualized coaching.
2. Employees will acknowledge if areas addressed have improved. Numbers don't lie.
3. A Business Plan, a Job Description, and a three year goal.
1. To be the busy businesswoman's answer to social media.
2. When women businesses owners are using social media more than men.
3. Start answering with #1 when people ask what I do.
1. I want to publish the world's best theory of personality.
2. I will have stirred up a hurricane of both fair and foul winds.
3. I need to finish my book; The Wisdom of the Four Wise Men.
1. Fulltime, Teaching Ministry.
2. When the word taught is regularly confirmed with signs and wonders.
3. Prepare sermons for the opportunities.
1. Enable men to experience transformed lives.
2. Observing changes in men’s behavior, attitude and involvement in ministry projects.
3. Send my newly revised resume to the appropriate church leadership personell.
I want to be the most trusted and engaged consultant on selling and sales management in the furniture industry and generate one million dollars in revenue from my writing, consulting, and training courses by January 2013.
1. Become the leading authority on transformation of Western World’s creaking Healthcare system
2. Being asked to advise the World Health Organisation about global healthcare transformation
3. Help in communicating clearly our cutting edge methodologies which facilitate healthcare transformation
1) Purchase and operate a sucessful business for future freedom and philanthropic giving.
2) Business initially nets over $250,000 providing family income, options, funding philanthropic work.
3) A sucessful business purchase that we can swing financially and excel in.
Increase client sales by strengthening their customer development process.
By seeing quarterly increases in my clients sales growth.
Communicate to companies so they know our capabilities to increase sales.
1. Continue modeling and teaching Christianity to my wife, children, church, and world.
2. See children raised to love God, have lifelong marriage and larger families.
3. I’m already doing it. Family worship & devotions. Teaching. Praying. Really living.
I want to be the Top Producer for my Broker/Dealer
I will measure my success by GDC and a “GDC Freedom” index
Find 10 new “A+” and “A” clients
I will finish the 2010 Ogden Marathon in 2:58:50.
Success will be measured one mile at a time.
I'll start with a new pair of Adidas and a water bottle.
I want to sail the world, homeschooling and writing a book enroute.
I am 27 years old Israeli, lives currently in Florida, struggling to pay my University bills, working hard on my 2 websites, dreaming to be a web marketing consultant one day and mostly :
dreaming to participate at a class in Wizard Academy, just can't afford it.
So I hope my 36 words will bring me my opportunity to win this desired price…
1. Having a peace of mind by fulfilling my goals.
2. Wake up at morning, sleep at night, between do what I love.
3. Clear my time and mind from all the things that wasting them.
Help bring emotional and spiritual healing to the people of Bosnia
Reduce racial tensions, human trafficking, suicides, substance abuse, emotional abuse, physical abuse
I need $80,000 to pay off debt and relocate family to Bosnia
1. I would like to teach cultural competancy seminars to build intercultural understanding.
2. Success is participation in seminars worldwide, with participants applying what they learned.
3. I need to formulate seminars and become known in the business world.
Create a customer advisory board that meets via GoToMeeting
Get a commitment from 6 customers to participate once a quarter
Accept 6 customers, write the agenda outlining customer benefits. Schedule first meeting.
Here are my 36 words:
1. I want to become President and General Manager of our Seattle Branch
2. I will measure success by how I can improve employee engagement
3. I will take the lead to schedule the next phone meeting
As this is mid-process I have already done the first thing that needed to be done to get this started. I called and indicated I was interested. I am now in the waiting game and would welcome any suggestions on what I can do next, other than what I have mentioned above, to try and secure this position.
1. Develop and manage a Canadian medical franchise company called LaserHealth Solutions.
2. 100 clinics – each annually helping over 500 people enjoy life without pain.
3. Create a plan.
I want to bring the world new, customized audio visualization exercises.
When 1% of the people that bought 'The Secret” buy one.
Record samples, and market my website.
1.) I want to create 80 millionaires, one Jeweler at a time.
2.) They will each call me on Christmas Eve and say “thanks” (unsolicited).
3.) Obtain their trust.
1. To be Chief Operating Officer of Newcap Radio in Atlantic Canada
2. My progression through the company must start in five years
3. Grow beyond my position to be an internal resource of knowledge, experience.
1. I want to earn a living writing with beauty, humanity and soul.
2. Success is earning £2,000 per month from this writing.
3. These shall be the bedrock and woven thread in all my writing
1. Write book to solve the nation's quandry of philosophical & political problems.
2. The book is published with a co-author and ghost writer if necessary.
3. Find a co-writer who will get the book published, credible and successful.
1. To see more international college students come to Christ than ever.
2. When we see numbers too large to count.
3. We started building our model 5 years ago and finish this week.
1. Add ten entrepreneurs with growth potential to my client base.
2. By adding one qualified client per quarter.
3. Speak to four business and investor groups this year.
1. Whack small business owners over the head with ways to make more money.
2. Increased profit margins of clients and more time to spend in service.
3. A business model that my dad would understand and my husband would think is viable.
Thanks to Roy for helping me get my wishes and fears on paper in such simple terms. I agree – that is the best prize of all.
– A program that teaches television stations how to create results for their advertisers
– Station group that buys into the system and successfully implements the program
– Convince a station outside our group to buy into the program
I want to become the LSM at KOZI.
When my boss’ office becomes mine.
Build as many profitable client relationships as I can in three months.
1. Teach people how to create their own economy & health care system.
2. By the number of people who become healthier financially and physically.
3. I have already started!
1. To become the preeminent resource for applied storytelling and marketing solutions.
2. By a steady income of one million dollars annually.
3. Develop a series of tiered continuity products and services for clients.
1. Redirect the Course and Focus of Christendom worldwide.
2. Numbers of books sold and of booked speaking engagements every 4 months.
3. Write Chapter 7; those preceding are getting lonely.
28 words. Hmm…8 left over: “I love ELBs and they love me, too”
1. I want to destroy the works of satan.
2. Bodies are healed, captives are set free, and destinies are revealed.
3. Host the presence of God, and leak Him everywhere I go.
Looking for notoriety, name in lights, an “Oh, I know that place”
My name appears in the media, other than in ads I've placed
Get my product in peoples mouths, and have them be my messenger
I want a true marriage.
I’ll be living in a beautiful happy home with a husband I love and trust.
I must share “me” in story and photos on internet yenta sites.
We’re building a marketing consultancy that saves people from idiots—and themselves.
Success is six-figure sales of marketing materials and speaking engagements in year two.
We must establish ourselves as experts—and we’re doing it now.
I will strengthen congregations by strengthening their leaders. (8 words)
Success will be measured by tracking how the leaders have changed after six months. (14 words)
To launch, we need the initial 5-7 pastors, a meeting location, and $6,000. (14 words)
1. Roy, I will teach ngo's to use social networks to raise money.
2. Success is the sound of the cash register ringing.
3. Develop a clear process for engagement and execution of online strategy.
1. To meet the needs of my family and give to Christian missions.
2. Living on ten percent of my income and giving ninety percent.
3. Get rid of the clutter to allow room for pursuit of excellence.
1) Write successful radio ads that are memorable.
2) By how many people talk about my ads.
3) Start courting small local businesses.
1. Become next generation martial arts superstar after Jet Li and Jackie Chan.
2. Physical capabilities primarily from wushu, plus gymnastics, breakdancing, hip hop, and jazz.
3. Augment existing wushu training with fundamental flexibility, agility and power conditioning program.
Or, more specifically:
Train handstand and back, hip, wrist, and ankle flexibility 6 days per week.
Media Production that Inspires People to Get up, Get Out, Have Fun!
Success is when my shows revenue reaches $10,000 per month.
Shoot Video, publish, Promote. Sell something. Then do it all again.
1. Stabilize family finances by getting paid to provide public relations services.
2. Contracts insure $900 weekly, plus new clients keep income steadily rising.
3. Develop marketing plan for news release (2.0 plus traditional), grant-writing services.
1) to keep learning
2) when I have no regrets — that I didn't try something
3) nothing, I started many years ago
Change lives mentally, physically, emotionally, spiritually and make a living doing it. (12 words)
Testimonials, referrals and client retention. (5 words)
Got it….visible location, investor and a good business partner. (8 words)
1. A fictional novel that will help women
2. I receive contact from women who it spoke to in some way (I also want it to be a best-seller and to be on Oprah)
3. Write every day!
…multi-million dollar consulting group, built on significant returns to transformed clients.
…return on client cost of services and Momentum’s revenues.
…meet more potential clients.
1. I want to win a Nobel Prize for reducing atmospheric carbon dioxide.
2. Winning the Virgin Earth Challenge will ensure that my technologies are solid.
3. Funding my clean coal project and initiating work on bioconversion of CO2.
Create a business that comfortably supports my family and advances tikkun olam.
Self-sustaining business in 12 months, $150,000 annual income within three years.
Crystallize concept — read, brainstorm, analyze and revise plan daily
— recruit the team.
CEO of a radio group serving small to medium markets.
I’m trying to become a copywriter.
I will be debt-free and able to travel at will.
I need to take action with direction.
Felicia Stonedale MD
I want to create a profitable matching service for international medical volunteers.
It is THE easy place oganizations and volunteers go to find each other.
Learn how to get early users before there is anything to match.
1. I want to be a successful comedy magician.
2. I can fully support my family and I am debt free.
3. I need to build a comedy magic show.
Get free admission and travel expenses to attend one Wizard Academy session.
When Roy emails me to say that he wants someone like me there.
Answer this challenge. Pray. Continue my business the best I can.
1) to make our radio stations compelling and effective.
2) when we surpass all Industry metrics on ratings (including non Terrestrial) and revenue.
3) Get everyone on board or out the door.