Roy H. Williams rarely, if ever, travels to speak anymore. And when he does, the price is $50,000 for each night he is away from home. If you want to hear Roy, you need to travel to Austin. Take a class at Wizard Academy or spend a day in private consultation with the wizard in Austin.
Tim Miles has been the wizard’s partner for 14 years and he is a fantastic speaker. And his speaking fee is only $10,000 plus first class, round-trip airfare.
Tim earns rave reviews and off-the-chart evaluations from conventions, conferences, and companies for his presentations, webinars, and workshops.
To paraphrase screenwriter David Freeman, Tim took everything that made him weird as a kid and got people to pay him money for it as an adult. His unique blend of humor, motivation, and common sense leaves audiences happy, hopeful, and ready to apply the stuff they’ve learned.
Contact Tim to speak. You won’t be disappointed.
Tim’s Ten Most-Requested Topics
• The First Order of Business
• T.L.C. – Leading with Love
• Ten Hidden Keys to Team, Time, and Serving Others (“Daddy, I have a question…”)
• Uncovering Your Unique Value Proposition
• Practically Social & Perfectly Content
• Best Buy Made My Mom Cry: A Guide to Shareworthy Customer Service
• Managing Change From The Inside Out
• All The Difference: Lessons Learned Along the Road Less Traveled
• The Pendulum: Swinging with the Forces that Shape Our World
• The Millennial Myth: The 13 Ways of the We Generation
• Spelling Out S.U.C.C.E.S.S. in the 21st Century