This is the top of the Chime Tower in
Phase Two of Princess Pennie’s new
Welcome Center on the campus of
Wizard Academy. (The little catwalk surrounding the chime tower is for construction purposes only. The finished chime tower will have tall, vertical windows allowing you to see the chimes inside.)
This new Welcome Center
was built in two phases:
1. Build Phase One
2. Move old Welcome Center inventory and fixtures into Phase One.
3. Tear down old Welcome Center.
4. Build Phase Two – an extension of Phase One – where the old Welcome Center used to stand.
5. Install 14-foot Basso Profundo chimes in the Chime Tower. Hear the rumble.
This is a real real photo.
Those tubes are 6 inches in diameter.
“Don’t undertake vast projects with half-vast ideas.“
– from a poster in a tourist shop