1. It wasn’t the wizard’s idea that his mom should be in the rabbit hole.
2. It was the idea of his son, Jacob, that she should write a weekly story to be collected once a year into a book of family history. Nine copies of the 2020 version have just been published.
3. Not only was the wizard not involved in the process of creating these essays, he doesn’t think of the questions, nor does he edit a single word.
4. Send me your mailing address and I’ll ship you one of those nine copies. Hardback. Full color. Very cool.
5. I am the undisputed King and Emperor of the rabbit hole. When I saw what Sue was writing, I didn’t even ask the wizard’s opinion. You can always count on Indy Beagle to bring you the most invigorating stuff!
Indy Beagle email@example.com