The BeagleSword was the neighborhood of Ponyboy Curtis,
an unfiltered assortment of bent automobiles, broken houses and discarded people. And the rabbit hole was all
color commentary with no play-by-play.
Now let’s review what we know:
1. This is the terminus page of the rabbit hole.
2. We know it’s the terminus page because I just gave you the BeagleSword hidden in this week’s Monday Morning Memo.
3. Things get dicey when you go beyond this page.
Weirdness lurks in the shadows. Sales pitches might be made.
Irreverence is everywhere and the humor is at the level of 14-year-old boys. Inexplicable and awkward things will happen without warning if you go any further. And no smoking.
4. When you click beyond this page, you relinquish the right to complain, argue, or make suggestions.
5. Do not click beyond this page if you have any qualms, doubts or hesitations whatsoever. Turn back now, while you’re still comfortable and safe. These are not the droids you’re looking for.
– Indiana Beagle,
Supreme and Indisputable
Ruler of the Rabbit Hole,
forever and ever Amen.