One thing about Wizzo, he can find treasure.
Can you believe this was even able to be purchased?
This fearless sculpture will eternally fly into the wind
that whistles up the cliff on which sits Chapel Dulcinea,
Wizard Academy’s famous free wedding chapel.
We have the perfect spot picked out.
Now all we have to do is pay for it.
Here’s what you get in return for your donation of $10,000.
1. Two nights in Engelbrecht House and Spence Manor for yourself
and up to 17 people of your choosing.
2. A 1-day class taught in the tower for yourself
and your 17 chosen.
3. You determine what you’d like to learn; you choose the problem
to solve; you control the curriculum.
4. The Wizard will be available to teach, of course, as will
most of the Academy’s instructors. Just tell us what you desire
and we’ll try to make it happen.
5. All food and drink will be provided by the Academy.
6. Vice-Chancellor Whittington will take your group on his
celebrated late-night Tour of Scotland.
7. Your name will appear on the dedication plaque, along with
the names of at least 4 other $10,000 donors who believed, as
you do, that Wizard Academy was the right place for this girl to fly.
Is this something you can do?
Let Vice-Chancellor Daniel Whittington hear from you
by May 26 and all will be as it should be.