GABE is our acronym for
Game-ification (Game-ification lets you work easy while you play hard.)
Accountability (Keeping Score! You can’t improve what you don’t measure.)
Behavior Dashboarding (Patient attraction + retention + case acceptance)
Engaged learning (Best Practices. Expert advice and example)
Ninety-five percent of the problems your dental team will face today will be problems they’ve faced before:
1. new patient attraction and conversion
2. case acceptance
3. filling the hygiene department
4. seeing numbers as enemies and obstacles instead of allies and accelerants.
5. friction between team members
6. insurance frustrations
7. work/life balance. Are your people working through lunches, staying late, and not taking vacations? Put Gabe to work. He’ll fix all that, pronto.
Gabe doesn’t cause problems, he solves them.
Think you might want to put him to work?
or Live Chat!
[Live Chat will link to a smart bot]
- We believe private practitioners are free to care more about the patient, since they don’t have to worry about “shareholder value.” (This is why GABE will go to work for free for a student at your alma mater – we’ll give them a full scholarship, a free ride – whenever you put GABE to work at your practice). GABE works for the next generation for free because we believe the world needs more private practitioners and fewer “crown mills” that drill, fill, and bill. (We apologize if you’re working for a crown mill. We didn’t mean to offend. But if you ever want to break out of captivity and run free in the wilds of private practice, GABE has the key to the door of your cell.)
- We believe you shouldn’t live to work, but work to live.
- We believe our Ego is not our Amigo.
- We believe in surrendering to the TRUTH.
- We believe we’re not the best in the world, but the best for the world.