In the Eye-of-the-Storm classroom inside the tower, you will
- Get an inside look at the top-performing radio campaigns of the Wizard of Ads; learn how they were created and why they work so much better than most. Employ what you learn and your ad campaigns will immediately produce better results.
- See a step-by-step process for creating magnetic brands that attract people emotionally. THIS IS WORTH 10 TIMES THE PRICE OF THIS CLASS.
- Be given a list of tips for selling upscale products and services. This knowledge will put you head-and-shoulders above radio professionals nationwide.
- Eat a marvelous lunch in the banquet hall of the tower.
- Experience a hands-on workshop, “How to Write Ads That No One Will See Coming.” (Pay attention and you’ll leave with the best radio copy you’ve ever written.)
- Get answers to your questions from the Wizard of Ads and Eric Rhoads, the publisher of Radio Ink magazine.
- Understand why a good radio campaign will always outperform online advertising for any brick-and-mortar business.
Our day begins at 8:30AM on Tuesday, Sept. 5th, and concludes at 3:00 PM. This gives you plenty of time to get to the opening session of The Radio Show at the J.W. Marriott.
To ensure personal attention, only 30 people will be allowed to attend this event.
This workshop is priced at $1,000 a day per person, but Wizard Academy alumni receive a 50% discount – and for this event, Indy Beagle has arranged for his rabbit hole tribe (that’s you) to be able to register as alumni, too. Just type alumni in the coupon code at checkout – making your net cost only $500 for this event – and if you act quickly, you’ll be given a room in one of Wizard Academy’s on-site student mansions at no charge. Arrive in Austin on Monday, September 4th. Wake up on Tuesday the 5th at Wizard Academy. You’ll have a 4-minute walk to the tower. Your life will never be the same.
One last thing: if you’d like to stay in your free, on-campus room for the duration of the Radio Show (the evening of September 5-8) Wizard Academy is happy to let you do that at no additional charge. But remember, this is a really nice dorm room, not a hotel room. There is no room service, no television, no restaurant. Wizard Academy is an educational retreat, not a resort. A resort is where you go to have it all. A retreat is where you go to get away from it all.
There are only 18 on-campus rooms in the student mansions at Wizard Academy. If you want to make sure that rooms are still available, email firstname.lastname@example.org
16221 Crystal Hills Dr.
Austin, TX 78737