The wizard suggested this ad language to his friends for their Hawaiian VRBO listing. – Indy
Hale Malanai is a Cottage-on-Stilts by the Sea
You walk up a flight of stairs and are immediately pulled by the view of the ocean onto the lanai. The jungle-like foliage, the smell of flowers, the sand, the ocean, and the sky enchant you as this perfect vacation cottage whispers its name, “Malanai,” (tradewinds.) You fill your lungs with the soft, sweet smell of perpetual springtime and suddenly you are here, looking down at adorable Baby Beach and you have this cottage-on-stilts all to yourself. The perfect vacation home.
Rather than describe it to you, I’ll let you read what guests have written in our guest book:
* We watched the whales swim by from the Lanai.
* The sound of the crashing waves put me to sleep every night.
* The beach is so close I had my morning coffee in my PJ’s on the beach.
* Your kids will actually like each other when you stay here!
* This is my dream house.
* From the very first moment it felt like home
* I’m starting to save all my money now so I can buy a place on this street (Richard, 10 years old)
* The kitchen is so well stocked that we ate most meals here on the lanai.
* I’ve never stayed in a more perfect beach house.
This is the VRBO ad that was suggested by the property manager.
FIRST, THE BAD NEWS: You’ll have to walk a flight of steps to stay at Hale Malanai. Now, THE GOOD NEWS: With risk comes great reward,. You’ll not only get in your cardio steps but you will be rewarded with HUGE, in your face, ocean views and cooling tropical breezes. In fact, Hale Malanai was named after the Malanai trade winds. The ocean seems and sounds so close that you will want to dive in from the lanai… but don’t, it’s just a few steps across the street. Step out onto the back lanai and you will feel like you are in a Tropical Treehouse. It’s the coolest spot in Poipu and your own private jungle.