Thank You for doing precisely what I asked. 🙂 You made my job easy for me. You even ranked the outcomes according to your confidence to deliver! As a result, I was able to use only the best ideas from the top half of your list, giving you 8 headlines that promise precisely what you know you can do.
(1.) I used the outcomes on your list that spoke directly to the most strongly felt needs of employers.
(2.) I re-framed those outcomes using simpler language.
(3.) I began each Headline/Subject line with the words “How to…” since those two, magical words promise a process and an outcome.
The lines in blue are the strongest lines you sent me.
The lines in red are my suggested re-frames of the lines in blue.
The lines in black I judged as
(A.) arrows that missed the heart of the employer,
(B.) or they were on the bottom of your list.
- Find and develop leaders from within
- Discover, stop, and dismantle the liabilities that are slowing your growth
- How to Find and Eliminate What is Slowing You Down
- Discover and utilize your leaders as leaders and not as managers – Being a manager does not mean you’re a leader
- Create a leadership team to allow you to work on your business instead of in your business
- How to Use Delegation so You Can Get to the Next Level
- Find clarity of what your next level of operation is
- Create alignment across every department
- How to Get Everyone on the Same Page
- Find the most efficient ways to scale your business using the people you already have
- Refocus your company on its mission and values and become unstoppable
- How to Focus and Become Unstoppable
- Build a roadmap to growth without the need for more marketing dollars
- Become a more efficient company and increase profit margin
- How to Create Efficient Employees that Increase Your Profits
- Provide a road map for employee growth
- Let your team do the work so you can do yours
- How to Get Your Team to Do Their Work so You Can Do Yours
- Discover how to bring out the best in your team
- How to Bring Out the Best in Your Employees
- Grow faster than other businesses using less marketing dollars
- How Happier Employees Create Bigger Profits
- Increase revenue without spending more on marketing
- Increase your employee retention rate
- Find new and more productive employees while offering average, or below average, industry salary
- Create employees with higher regard for peers and leaders
- Create leaders within your organization
- Create a bench of applicants that fit your needs
- Be prepared for a VUCA world – Have an adaptive business able to adjust to markets quickly
- Rely on your leadership team so you can live a less stressful life
- Recognize and use your employees for maximum efficiency and engagement
- Increase productivity and profitability
- (Re)Engage your employees in the business
- Create a company sought after by investors
- Hand over responsibility to your team with confidence knowing things will be accomplished in alignment with your goal(s)
- Lower your employee acquisition cost
- Create consistent outcomes from your team – “Irrational performance” – Hubert Joly
- Get your life back by delegating more with confidence