In case you
People advised YES for A Nonny Mouse by a ratio of 12 to 1.
Interestingly, 82% of all comments assumed Nonny was a “she”, while the remaining 18% referred to Nonny as “he”. Me? I don’t know. I don’t care. And I’m not asking.
This is the email I received from the wizard’s Mom:
Absolutely let A Nonny Mouse be a member of the tiny tribe! He’s a cute little guy and so polite. He referred to you as Sir. He said Please. I believe he would be a good influence on the tribe…ahem…those rowdy ducks.
– Sue Williams