Look at the photo again. Can you spot:
1. the person who – with 26 other team members worldwide – controls the world’s largest ad budget, more than 8.2 billion dollars annually? (That’s more than the second and third largest ad budgets in the world combined.)
2. the entrepreneur who ignored the advice of experts to build a company he sold a few years later for 28 million in cash?
3. the researcher responsible for identifying what turned out to be the most successful untapped markets of the 20th century?
4. the youngest chief engineer in the history of the Space Shuttle program?
5. the director of a major division in a Fortune 500 company?
6. the manager of the most successful radio station in Miami for each of the past 30 years?
7. a famous female radiologist?
8. the walking encyclopedia who can tell you more about Google Maps than anyone else on earth?
9. the notorious French pirate, Skunkmeat Lofranco? (Rumor has it that Lofranco was the inspiration behind Pirates of the Caribbean.)
10. A whole bunch of other bright people happily adding their own special talents, experiences and genius into the mix?
Just another class at Wizard Academy.