Begin forwarded message:
Don Quixote, Sancho Panza & Indiana Beagle are watching A CLOCKWORK ORANGE.
My logic is that I looked through the Rabbit Hole for clues.
- The Anthony Burgess quote in the Rabbit Hole seemed significant. I never heard of the cat, so I yahoo’d him and found out he wrote A Clockwork Ernge (That’s how my yat mawmaw said orange, so that’s what I’m going with)
- Kubrick made the movie in 1971 – that fits the description of late 60s early 70s
- Quixote looks shocked in the theatre. That rape scene in a Clockwork Orange would shock anyone. Hence his BIG eyes.
- Alex the main character reminded me of the Goth Opera singer – I don’t know why – just did
- There was a priest in prison who played a significant role when Quixote comes to his senses in man of la mancha. There was a priest in prison who played a role in Alex’s “coming to his senses” in da Clockwork Ernge.
- WA digs Pavlov. The theme of Clockwork is Pavlovian. Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc – WA digs Pavlov.